Sitting trying to stay awake
One of the Nurses Offers me a piece of cake
Not enough sugar to keep me up
Im so tired my eyes are getting heavy
I get up and walk around
Try to enjoy the scenery
Cant do it crazy tired
But as i sit back and relax a thought.........
Came cross me when a pretty Young lady passed
I admired her from afar
Giving her praise on her beauty
Except she lacked in a certain PROPORTION
Then I started wondering................
What if i can build "A" or "Thee"
Perfect woman
I entertained the thought for a while
Then said why waste my time
Trying to make the perfect woman
Its not right
If she don't have big "This" or "Big" That, Long "This"
Pretty "That!"
Cause in the long run somthing won't be so
Perfect after all
Then you'll want to change something
Never Satisfied
FEB.12, 2009
By JAMES E. LAMB III
PEACEONLINES2U@BLOGSPOT.COM
No comments:
Post a Comment